親愛的朋友們,本人於10/1今天開始芒果人生
工廠很講究的花了七個鐘頭的時間為我們Training= =
這件事實在很神奇,想當初俺去包橙橘時第一天QC只跟我說哪些不能挑後,就直接上工相比
芒果還要教育訓練實在是糾感心ㄟ(重點是還有付我們薪資)
但,與Gillaney相較,Manbulloo的工廠衛生及設備實在不好
(喂!我說你不是這邊第一大的芒果工廠嗎你!)
首先,這邊沒有微波爐(已經要翻桌了!!!!!)
然後這邊的午餐時間我們就像野餐一樣要在優美的草皮樹蔭下席地而坐(桌子到底在哪?)
最後這邊的廁所,放了一根長棍,這根長棍不是要讓你在廁所裡撐竿跳,是因為經理說有蛇,他前天才抓了一隻........
歐!還有什麼,就是,這裡沒有空調,只有幾台大電風扇,於是接下來一個月我想我會在平均攝氏36度的環境下,如移動瀑布一般的Q _Q
好吧!!!如果看到這裡,你以為我又要抱怨,那就錯了!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
這篇的重點,其實是要分享給你們澳洲的工廠Traning到底有多好玩!!!!!!(誤)
因為我從季節還未開始前就一直與工廠的人事部門聯繫,所以這是我是真正的從頭開始!
Manbulloo的Training很專業,一開始它們先講了工廠外銷及內輸的情況
然後他們很自豪的說:恭喜你們來到這邊,因為你們現在包裝的芒果,國外用10au/pes購買,然後包括日本、大陸、韓國、加拿大、美國....etc都有送到(我想台灣人不會想買你們貴鬆鬆的芒果啦!!!!)
之後他們開始介紹工廠運作的流程、從採芒果到運送的Timeplan、芒果的好壞
等到這邊講告一個段落,我們就開始隨堂測驗(無誤!)冏
桌上擺了1~12號的芒果,寫出哪裡有問題,因為Sunborn、Black...etc造成要被淘汰的理由
當然,說到測驗,當然不只一個
所以之後難度加深叫我們分辨哪一些是可以到preimeun;哪一些是變成Class 1.
(歐~途中我有被叫起來回答問題,幸好沒丟臉的給了正解)
正當我以為這只是讓我們加深印象的Test後,想不到QC就把它收走了 冏(後來他們是靠這個選Sorting的人選,幸好沒被選上 XD)
最後最後,就是叫我們實際操作 Orz
值得一說的是,這邊的工廠很可怕
我們在包裝前要先感應自己的手環編號,因為這樣↓
他們就可以知道哪一盒是誰包的以及你一天包多少盒(壓力好大 哈)
以上,你一定會覺得很奇怪
愛麗絲小姐怎麼會這麼詳細的跟你分享這些
因為很神奇的是,我發現他們說什麼我大概都聽懂了(雖然有些單字仍是不了解),但是靠著表情、動作以及keyword,整場training下來,每個部份我都沒錯過,甚至連坐在隔壁的台灣女生都會湊頭過來問我它們再說什麼(來人呀!趕快砍斷我的長鼻子 XD)
我想就算我語言能力不好,但靠著我的聰明機智(?),我仍是可以過得很開心(正解!)
然後,今天會打這篇文主要也不是真的要分享這些(蛤!)
其實是要感謝所有人。!!!!!!真的感謝所有我遇到的人們!
今天在搭公司巴士時,遇到了兩批台灣人
一批台灣人是跟工頭(我是直接對工廠):他們的薪資被抽、要付車資(我是Free)、今天的Training no paid
一批台灣人之前是做黑工:15/hr、不能集二簽、沒有退休金保險等
其實我語文能力很差、人長得又不漂亮,老實說我時常都覺得我有很多比不上別人的地方
但我來到澳洲,除了第一份做了兩天就不做的黑工(但我有領到錢),甚下的日子我都做薪資很高的工作
甚至因為存了一點錢,所以我還有餘力"任性的",拋下第一份安穩的工作
靠著朋友的牽線,跑到這邊做下一份高薪白工
我真的很幸運,也真的很感謝大家
→ Dear Jill、Reymoond,感謝當我孤身一人抵達澳洲時,陪我走跳熟悉墨爾本這麼多地方(雖然我沒跟你們一起上雪山仍是心頭遺憾)
→ Dear Thrersa、Savio、Mandy、Matt分享情報讓我去過amazoo picking 橘子,雖然我只做了三天就改packing了
→ Dear Calvin、Wen,介紹我進Gillaney,認識很多好同事(雖然Calvin我覺得他因為介紹黑工給我而感到愧疚,才這麼積極的幫我找下一份工作)
→ Dear Edith、Sammi,幫我與Manbulloo牽線(這份工作其實是他們找的,最後卻被我撿到 XD)
→ Dear Maria、Manager以及Gillaney所有同事這麼照顧我(儘管到最後我還是不知道Manager叫什麼名字XD,我都跟著大家叫她Mom~)
→ Dear Brian,總在我沮喪時接起我的電話
還有很多很多人,包括Mai、Nami、Buzz、Allan,陪我每天心情不好時一直to the moon!
謝謝你們,讓我能安然在澳洲迎接我的25歲。
歐!對了,明天我生日,但我要第一天上班,我有點緊張
因為不知道幾點才會下班,所以我決定吃一下麥當勞犒賞自己,因為他們是24小時 :D
Dear friends, I 'm started mango life today 1,OCT
The new factory is very particular for our Training used 7 hours = =
This
is very magical, My last orange packing shed when I go to the first day
,the QC just tell me what to pack,and I start work on the direct
comparison
Manbulloo is very Professional (and most important is training also has to pay wages XD)
However, compared with Gillaney, Manbulloo plant and equipment is not very well
(Hey!you are the first large mango plants is here= =!)
First of all, there is no microwave !!!!!
Then here's lunch as we need to sit on the floor under the shade of the beautiful grass (Where is the table?)
The
last side of the toilet,there's put a long stick, which is not to make
you root sticks pole vault in the toilet, because the manager said there
have snake, he caught a day before yesterday ........
Oh! and there is no air conditioning, only a few fans , so I think I will such as mobile Falls General Q _Q
Well!!! If you see this, you think I have to complain about, it would be wrong !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This diary focus is in Australia factory training is how fun !!!!!!
Because
I'm from the season before the start of the personnel department has
contact with the plant, so this is my real start from scratch!
Manbulloo
of Training is very professional, they talk about the beginning of a
transmission plant in the case of export and how many county sale to
Then
they are very proud to say: Congratulations, you have come here because
you are now packaged mango, with 10au/pes foreign purchase, and
including Japan, mainland China, Korea, Canada, the United States ....
etc have to
Then they began to introduce the process
plant operations, from mining to transportation of mango Timeplan,and
how to choice good or bad one
Until about a paragraph here, we started quizzes (correct!) = =
Table
1 to 12, put the mango at table, told us to write where the problem is
like Sunborn, Black ... etc that caused them to be eliminated
and after telling us to deepen the difficulty is to distinguish which of preimeun; which some are turned into Class 1.
(the way I have called up to answer questions, but fortunately did not lose face to the positive solution)
Just
when I thought it was only provided us a better impression of the Test,
the QC take it out冏(Later, they rely on the Sorting the candidate
selected)
Finally, is telling us to practice Orz
It is worth saying is that side of the factory is terrible
We need packed before sensor ring number, because it ↓
They can know which box who package and how much of your pack on day (big pressure Ha~)
Above, you will find it very strange
Miss Alice, how could such a detailed share with you
Because
it is amazing, I have found what they say I probably understand
(although some still don't understand the word), but relying on facial
expressions, movements, and keyword, the entire training down, every
part I haven't missed, even the girl sitting next to Taiwan will join in
the first came over and asked me what they say (come ah! quickly cut
off my long nose XD)
I think even my language is bad, but relying on my clever wit (?), I still can live a very happy (positive solution!)
Then, today, this text will be playing is not really the main share (XD)
In fact, would like to thank everyone. !!!!!! Really like to thank all the people I met!
Today when I take bus , met two groups of Taiwanese
A
group of Taiwanese are now the foreman (I was directly on the shed):
their salaries have been drawn, to pay the fare (I'm Free), Today's
Training no paid
A group of the other to do Illegal work before: 15/hr, can't have second VISA, no insurance, pension
In
fact, I very poor language skills, who looks not pretty, to be honest I
always feel I have a lot less than the place of others
But I came
to Australia, in addition to the first two days do illegal workers (but
I have received money), after,y my job both give me great pay
Because even save a little money, so I "wayward", leave a secure job to go to travel
I was really lucky, and really thank you
→ Dear Jill, Reymoond,
thanks When I arrived in Australia alone, to accompany me to go jump in
Melbourne so many familiar places (although I'm not join with you on
the mountain is still sorry)
→ Dear Thrersa, Savio, Mandy, Matt I have been sharing intelligence to amazoo picking oranges, although I only had three days to change the packing
→ Dear Calvin, Wen,
introduced me into the Gillaney, know a lot of good colleagues
(although Calvin because I think he introduced me to black workers feel
guilty, just so positive to help me find the next job)
→ Dear Edith, Sammi, and Manbulloo to pull strings to help me (the job is to find them, but finally I was picked up XD)
→ Dear Maria, Manager and Gillaney so take care of all my colleagues (although in the end I still do not know What is the name about Manager XD, I have followed all called her Mom ~)
There are many many people, including Mai, Nami, Buzz, Allan, just "to the mood" every day when I falling down!
Thank you, so that I can in Australia to meet my 25-year-old.
Oh! By the way, my birthday tomorrow, but I want the first day of work, I am a little nervous
I don't know my finish time , so I decided to eat McDonald's , because they are 24 hours: D
沒有留言:
張貼留言