2012年4月1日 星期日

天下無不散之筵席 All good things must come to an end.

9.24,人在阿德雷德
第一次到這個城市只是轉車,由於清晨被拒於YHA寄放行李,所以我討厭它
今天,第二次抵達這個城市,仍舊依然,只能說我討厭它
我去了中國城、中央市場、購物中心,最後只買了一隻價值90元台幣特價的錶
購買的原因還是因為,我帶來的錶,時間最後停在10:39分
其實阿德雷德也是大都市,我住在比Green house跟Renmark backpacker還高級的全澳最豪華的YHA
但,我只覺得很悶
因為今天,我想了不下十遍的Renmark
我懷疑著為什麼我要離開已經適應的環境,盡管我當初已經下定決心要移動
朋友說,你就當成旅行,反正你買的是火車半年票,實在不行還可以回去
我今天沒有哭,但我只是心裡賭著一口氣
我覺得也許我有點病態
我總是在最困難時堅持不肯放手,但卻總在一切都穩定時毅然離去
在JWT是這樣、在奧美是這樣,在Renmark仍是這樣
也許我上輩子欠很多債,所以現在一直在還(誤)XD

昨天晚上,我的旅伴跑來找我
我抱著她哭了,雖然我心裡仍然對她並不是完全諒解
她給了我一封信,說她很對不起我
我的外國朋友都會問到我跟他之間是不是已經不是朋友了
我英文很破,所以我找不到適當的辭彙說
其實,有時候兩個人分開有時無關對不對得起對方
只是也許我們發現我們在一起不在適合了
當話語變得尖酸、當笑容不在奔放,當我們之間有時冷漠過於熱絡
有時也只是,變相的知道,也許該離開前往下一站了
真的只是,當初的我們太突然
所以,不如就讓時間再慢慢修補拉長緣分吧

PM8.40,我坐在寬敞豪華的交誼廳
我不想說話,只是在打字
我不知道下一站有什麼等著我
達爾文原本已經確定的工作因為朋友的關係又有點生變
也許我到了那邊會沒工作
也許我到了那邊也沒朋友
也許有很多也許的事情仍會持續發生
但我已經出發了,也只能期待
也許我會在下一站綻放的更精彩


24 SEPT, in Adelaide
First time to here,just for transfer to renmark, coz parked the early morning refused to YHA luggage, so I don't like this city
Today, the second arrived , still remains, can only say that I don't like it!
I went to China Town, Central Market, shopping centers, and finally only bought a $ 3 special watch
The reason is because my Originally brought watch, the time and finally stopped at 10:39 hours
In fact, Adelaide is also the big city ,I live in YHA,that is the most luxurious than the Green house and Renmark backpacker, in Australia also is the best YHA.
But, I just bored
Because today, I just miss the Renmark no fewer than ten times
I wonder why I want to leave with the environment has been adapted, though I had already determined to move before
Friends say, just like you got travel, anyway, you buy a train ticket six months, if u don't like there,just go back

Today I didn't cry, but I just feel sadly
I think maybe I'm a little sick
I was always in the most difficult refuses to let go, but always decided to leave when everything is stable
In JWT is the case, the Ogilvy  is the case, this is still in Renmark

Last night, my traveling companion came to me
I hugged her cry, though my heart is still not completely understanding of her
She gave me a letter, said she was sorry about me
My foreign friends always asked aboutme"U are not best friends anymore?"
Coz My English not very well, so that I can't find the appropriate vocabulary
In fact, sometimes we leave us isn't  so sorry about to hurt each other
Just maybe living together is not suitable for us
When words become bitter, when a smile isn't true , and sometimes when we are indifferent than warm
Sometimes only, disguised know, maybe must to get the left to the next destination
Really just, we had a very sudden
So,we can only waiting for time and then slowly let it repair elongated fate

PM8.40, I sat in the spacious luxury saloon
I don't want to talk, just typing my diary
And I don't know what is waiting for me next
Darwin had already established the relationship work because a friend will has changed
Maybe I go to there, will be have no job
Maybe I haven't friend there
There may be many things may still persist not sure
But I had started new travel, I just can only look forward to
Maybe I will be more exciting at the next  : )

沒有留言:

張貼留言