2012年4月1日 星期日

澳洲的火車酷斃了!!!!!! It's really cool about au train

各位大家好。我是前天仍在阿德雷得沮喪,昨日已在火車上振作的偽野田廢-Alice小姐。
因為這篇文章會很長很長很長,所以先做個總結
讓我想想這篇文章的大綱是什麼,我只能用一句話來形容
"澳洲的火車真他媽的酷斃了!!!!!!"
Hello, everyone. I'm Alice ,whom in Adelaide the day before yesterday I was still depressed,but now I really felt happily  on the train.
Because this diary will be very, very long and very long, so the first to be concluded
Let me think , this article is the most important is that I can only use one Sentence to describe
"Australia's train is really damn cool & Amazing!!!!!!"

The Ghan列車,澳洲境內行駛距離最長的火車

首先因為火車太棒了!!我想鼓勵在澳洲的各位多用火車旅行
所以寫詳細一點關於火車票的事情(因為關於這方面的資訊實在很少,我當初做了很多功課)
我買的火車票名稱為:Rail Explorer pass
票價:六個月無限乘坐票 590AU(有使用國際學生證、YHA卡也可享有特價)正常票價為690au
可搭乘路線:伯斯-達爾文-雪梨、阿德雷德-墨爾本、達爾文-愛麗斯泉-凱薩琳-阿德雷德
座艙等級:Red 座鋪
First, because the train is too great!! I want to encourage more of you in Australia by train travel
So I 'll write some more detailed about train tickets (because is very few the info about special ticket pass , I had to do a lot of homework about it!)
Ticket name: Rail Explorer pass
Price: six months of unlimited ride : 590AU (have to use ISIC student, or YHA card can also enjoy special) ,by the way,the normal price is 690au
Route: Perth - Darwin - Sydney, Adelaide - Melbourne, Darwin - Alice Springs - Katherine - Adelaide
Cabin class: Red seat
噹啷!窮人家只能買得起年票坐廉價車廂

當然還有其他路線,包括全澳火車都可以使用的Ausrail pass(AU990)、或是僅限西部搭乘的車票...etc
這些資訊可以直接寫信去問(他們回信很快~)
http://www.greatsouthernrail.com.au/site/home.jsp
但因為我考慮了一下預計移動的路線,還是決定買現在的票種最為划算
Of course there have other routes ticket pass, including all Australia can use the "Ausrail pass" (AU990), or limited to the western ticket ride ... etc
This information can write to ask (they reply soon ~)
http://www.greatsouthernrail.com.au/site/home.jsp
But I thought about the line is expected to move, decided to bought that types are the most cost-effective

讓我說明一下為什麼這種票會對我來說很划算~(以下都是澳幣計算)
因為從阿德雷德是沒有飛機直接到凱薩琳(小鎮),所以要先到達爾文再坐回車頭,所以如果我選擇搭飛機,需要199(飛機票)+30(行李)+18+6(市區機場接送費)+70(達爾文到凱薩琳)=330左右(單程)
所以當我在查火車居然有到凱薩琳這站時,我二話不說就決定選擇它!!!!!!!
但當時資訊超少,想必大家也知道我這次移動很倉促
於是我查完車次跟特價通行票後,立馬的寫信給南方火車總部詢問資訊
他們很友善又迅速的回覆我後
隔天我就打電話去買票並訂車次了
首先,我又要再次強調我的英文非常之破爛,我的各國朋友們常常糾正我發音、用詞(笑)
我每次都要說,Hey!沒辦法我只有國中三年時光有被好好教英文呀(後面都拿去學藝術)←我媽在天之靈如果知道我之後跑去當Account她說不定會想殺死我,因為當初是她不讓我去念高中鼓吹我去念美術的(←正確無誤)
Let me explain why the vote would be a good deal to me - (The following are the Australian dollar terms)
Because there is no aircraft from Adelaide direct to Katherine (town), so need first to Darwin and then to tkae bus to get back on the front to Kath. , so if I choose a plane, you need 199 (tickets) + 30 (baggage) +18 + 6 (city airport transfer fee) +70 (Darwin to Katherine bus) = 330 (one way)
So when I check the train at this station actually has to Katherine, I decided to choose it apart from anything else !!!!!!!
But it was less information over, surely we all know that I am a hasty move in this
So when I checked with the Special Pass ,I qickly to write the letter to ask information
They are very friendly and quick to answer my post
The next day I called to buy tickets and booking train
First of all, I have to stress again that my English is very bad, my foreign friends who are often correct my pronunciation, words (XD)
Every time I have to say:Hey! I only got three years to learn English in my junior hight school (after all take learn in the arts) ← My mother whom in haven if  know I doing Account job after ,maybe she will kill  me, coz she didn't let me go to nomal high school and went me to study art college (← correct)

(離題拉回~)
而且我當初訂票時還在工作,所以我用了午餐不到20分的時間訂完票(並且使用我的破英文)
好吧!我都不知道我怎麼做到的 哈哈(而且途中還發生我的Debit卡刷不過等等etc...)
附帶一提:買火車通票時,只限打電話去訂、或去旅行社代辦、或去各大火車站購買
這麼好用的票,當然有一些特殊限制:
1.每次只能透過電話定要搭乘的車次
2.每次點到點都會酌收15元左右的手續費(注意:A點到B點只要上下車就算一次喔)
3.由於像阿德雷-達爾文的The Ghan列車車次很少,所以務必要提前訂票以免向隅
4.如果要upgread座位要另外加錢(而且是很多XD)
When I booking ticket I still working XD, so I spent less than 20 minutes of lunch time (and I use my bad English)
Well! I don't know how I do it ha ha
By the way: buy a rail pass, the only phone call to set, or to travel agents, or go to the major train station to buy
So good ticket, of course, there are some special restrictions:
1. You can only booking train in the phone
2 each travil will charge a 15au fee (Note: A to B as long as the on and off even once Oh)
3. Because like Ardley - Darwin The Ghan train trips rarely, so be sure to booking early
4. If you want to upgread need to add additional money (and a lot XD)

當我第一天向車站櫃台報到領票時
怪事就發生了,服務人員找不到我的訂票紀錄(冏)
而且當初電話訂票時服務人員給了我很多代號,所以第一次給他的代號根本不對
約莫糾結了半小時左右,我偷看了他的List,找了另外一組以4為開頭的代號才找到我的名字
這時我他知道他根本沒搞清楚Lin是我的Family name&Chia-hsin is my last name
(而且我的旅客名稱上是寫 C,LIN)→(我在電話上有特別強調全名耶!到底有多偷懶)
不知是否因為真的拖太久時間,後面排隊隊伍落落長
所以他忘記檢查我的學生證,就把一張薄薄的pass給我了(真的是薄薄的)
When I report the first day lead to the station ticket counter
Strange things happened, service personnel can not find my booking record
And when the original telephone booking service gave me a lot of code, so the first time the code did not used
Lasts half an hour , I peep his List, find another group of 4 to find the code for the beginning of my name
Then I find out he did not know about my  Family name is Lin & Chia-hsin is my last name
I wonder if the time really dragged on too long, lined up behind the long-yo team
So he forgot to check my student card, put a thin pass to me (really thin)

而且我當下很想轉頭跟大家用日文說:すみません(壞透了! 哈)
總之有驚無險的破英文先生仍是發揮了他不大的鳥用幫助我順利度過難關
歐!再次的強調,幸好當初當過AE,懂得聽"Key word"
使得老娘我這三個月下來都用Key word人生度過我的安然江湖

澳洲的火車有托運行李的服務,而且聽說非常準確無誤
我的車票有offer兩件行李(各20kg)的運送→上車隨身行李沒限制
但我的小粉紅雖然小,但重量高達24kg(怎麼比我當初來還重Orz)
於是車站北北很好的給了我一個藍白大尼龍袋,叫我把多的行李裝進另一個袋袋中
Australia train with baggage service, and I heard a very accurate
I offer two pieces of luggage have tickets (each 20kg) delivery
But my little pink baggage maybe look like small, but the weight up to 24kg
station so well gave me a big blue nylon bag, told me to put into another luggage


最後經過了這麼多狀況,我終於有驚無險的上車了
歐!再再次的強調,幸好當初當過AE,懂得要buffer些時間提前到點 XD
After so many conditions, I finally on the train.
And then re-emphasis, I had been doing a AE job, so I know ahead of time to buffer some XD

上了車,我很好運的沒有鄰居
於是我一個人占用了兩個座位,在上面又吃又喝又睡又拉(?)又畫畫(爽的咧)
Because I haven't neighbor near my seat
So I take two seats, in the above, eating and drinking and sleep and pull (?) And painting (YA!!)
車廂座位很舒服,而且能從座椅下抽出長桌使用

火車上,有插頭,你不必擔心電器沒電
也有咖啡廳,賺你的錢讓你吃飽飽
還有交誼廳,不過交誼廳是要臥鋪的人才能使用:P
最最最最棒的,是車上居然有 Shower room!!!天呀在火車上洗澡好刺激歐
Train there have plugs, you don't have to worry about electrical power
Is also have a cafe, make your money make you eat bread
There saloon, but the saloon is a sleeper who can use: P
The most best, is the car actually has Shower room!!!
雖然是最廉價的座位,但是我覺得它的廁所很潔淨
盥洗室
裡面有肥皂泡泡可以使用耶

餐點都不便宜

晚上,我睡到翻掉,捲曲躺在兩人豪華座位中
(這邊雖然座的是最便宜的艙等,但椅子已經算大又舒服了,而且可以傾斜到很大角度~)
隔天清晨醒過來,看到非常美麗的日出
我第一次發現,最初的太陽,當它還沒散發熱力時,居然是如此溫柔的帶著橙色
Night, I have really good sleep, lying curled in both luxury seating
(Although here is the cheapest seat cabin,but the chair has been considered a large and comfortable, and can be tilted to large angles ~)
Next morning woke up and saw a very beautiful sunrise
I first discovered that the first sun, when it is not distributed hot, is so gentle with orange color
我在兩人的座鋪上睡得爽的 哈哈哈




火車開得非常慢,緩緩的從都市開到沙漠
列車長很貼心,會叫你起床吃早點、晚上去買杯熱牛奶(?)、並且行經景色時會再放慢速度讓你"take some beautiful picture"
由於從阿德雷到凱薩琳需要三天兩夜的時光
所以列車也很好心的放我們在途中著名的景點"愛麗斯泉"下車玩玩
Oh~dear,是三小時的玩玩時間歐
The train was very slow, slowly drive to the desert from the city
Conductor is very close, it will tell you to get up to eat breakfast in the evening to buy a cup of hot milk (?), And the passing scenery will then slow down when you "take some beautiful picture"
As to Katherine from Adeileid need 3D2N
So the train is also very well to put us in "Alice Springs" got alittle travl
Oh ~ dear, is three hours of play time for there

愛麗斯泉沒有傳說中的熱、但空氣瀰漫著塵土、天空灰灰的
滿街很多很多的阿寶,我一個人一直再想會不會有傳說中的攻擊事件(後來證明是我誤)
但由於地方不大,而且我完全沒做功課(該說不知道會到這邊)
所以我在市中心晃不到兩小時就無感了
不過值得一提,市中心有座小小的原住民Art Museum,裡面展覽很多澳洲當地阿寶的繪畫,之後回來這邊我會再好好逛逛
Alice Springs is not the legendary hot, but the air was filled with dust, the sky gray
However, not It's not big city ,and I totally didn't do homework (I don't  know will go to there)
I shake in the city center less than two hours without a sense of
But it is worth mentioning, the city center seat small Aboriginal Art Museum, which shows many of Australia's local Aboriginal painting, and then come back here I will take stroll



由於當AE的好習慣,於是我提早半個小時回到車站
我看到其中一扇車門是打開的,所以我旁若無人的上了車
上車時,車上空無一人,當我快接近我的車廂時
突然的列車經理跟他的小跟班與我衝突性的會面了 XD
列車經理一臉驚恐的問我怎麼上車,我回他就從那邊方向的門
他很嚴肅的告訴我,一定要等到時間點他們才會開放上車
於是我就被他們遣返回後車處(我冏畢了我)
途中經理還跟他的小跟班說:Some one opened ur door!
我當下還是很想跟他用日文說:すみません(喂!到底這個梗要耍幾次)
As a good habit when I be AE, so I returned to the station half an hour early
I saw that a door is open, so I got no one else
On the car, the car empty, when I close my seat
Suddenly the train manager asked me how got on the car, I say: from the  door this way
He told me very seriously, we must wait until the time they will open on the train
So I was go back to waiting
The way the manager told to the other serivesr : Some one opened ur door!
I really want to usa Japanese say: す み ま せ ん (HAHA)
神秘被打開的車廂


我想,我的人生常常充滿了特別的事
I think my life is often full of special things
首先:
到愛麗絲泉前我們發現我的座鋪車廂的空調有問題,於是在愛麗絲休息後
一上車,服務人員就把我們升等到臥鋪
有床有燈有自己的空間有自己的插頭還有座位
非常之爽快!!!!!XDDDD
歐讓我附帶一提,如果你沒買火車通票
Red Day-Nighter Seat座鋪的單程票價:358au
Red TwinSleeper Cabin雙人臥鋪的單程票價:2,315.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(無誤)
媽呀!!!光是upgred這一次,我的pass就值回票價一百分
而且就像是通關一樣,因為升等,所以我們打開了交誼廳的大門 XD(雖然裡面完全不好玩)
First:
To Alice Springs before we found out that my air-conditioned car seat shop have some problum, then, after we take a break in the Alice s,service tell us they will upgrade our service personnel to put the sleeper
There are lights have their own bed space also has its own plug seat
Very refreshing !!!!! XD
Incidentally, if you did not buy a rail pass
Red Day-Nighter Seat Block paved one-way fare: 358au
Red TwinSleeper Cabin Double berth one-way fare: 2,315.00 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!( correct)
OMG!!! Just upgred This time, I pass a hundred points on the value of the fare
And like a clearance, as that upgrade, so we opened the social door XD (though there totally not fun)
我們升等到了臥鋪!!!!YA
我們升等到雙人房,一張床在頭頂上,可以拉下來
交誼廳

其次:
因為我在咖啡廳充筆電時在太久,所以我就無聊開始畫畫
結果在更換車廂時,遇到一個台灣女生說
"我前幾天好像在網路上看過你的作品"
想不到我的畫風居然會被認出來
更更想不到我的東西已經有人看到過,而且澳洲那麼大,卻讓有緣人巧遇我 XD(我是大明星的感覺耶)
Second:
I filled notebooks in the coffee shop when too long, so I started painting
Results in the replacement car encountered a Taiwanese girl said
"A few days ago I read on the Internet like your picture."
I actually think that my painting  style will be identified
I also can't believe someone already seen my pic, and Australia so big, made a whom meet me, XD (I'm feeling yeah big star)

我在Reanmark唯一畫過的畫
有時自己的人生,會置身事外的像個觀眾 只是剛好的,我坐在這一幕前 有如實境體驗了這齣劇 有時作夢,也像中場休息的廣告 只是當你轉台回來時,總是一下無法分清什麼是事實 因為之後回想現在的一切,我們不過就是個觀眾 操控腦內的遙控器。 Sometimes our life,we stay out of like an audience we sit in the front of this moment and just reality experience of this drama. Sometimes dreams, like intermission advertising when you turntable come back true, always look at what can not distinguish between fact Coz when everything gone and u Looking back , we just like an audience,remote control of the brain.
 偶遇認得我作品的台灣女生


再來:
我在愛麗斯泉集合上車的時間是5:15pm
現在在打這篇文章草稿的時間是9:38 pm
我仍然在愛麗斯泉,只是從座艙換到了臥艙XD
約莫是上車坐定位後,列車長就告訴我們,因為他們的"Some problem need to check with other train station,so we need waiting for 60 min"
然後再過了準確無誤的60分鐘後,播音器又緩緩傳出"Because still has some problem need to check with other train station,so we need waiting for 30 min "
大約就這樣重複的聽了四五遍,到現在已經過了四小時
我們仍在持續等待不知道什麼問題的問題
我很懷疑是不是有阿茲卡班的逃犯逃出來,所以火車外面現在有催狂魔在逮捕他們
(因為火車甚至叫我們不准下車 XD,並且我一直聽到隔壁房旅客的怒罵聲)
And:
I set the car in Alice Springs time is 5:15 pm
Draft of this article now  time is 9:38 pm
I am still in Alice Springs, but for from the seat to the sleep cabin XD
Lasts is positioned on the car seat, the conductor told us that because of their "Some problem need to check with other train station, so we need waiting for 60 min"
Then another 60 minutes after the impeccable, audio speakers and slowly spread "Because still has some problem need to check with other train station, so we need waiting for 30 min"
So after listening to about four or five times repeated, and now has been four hours
We still don't know what the problem continued to wait for
I doubt there isn't to escape the Prisoner of Azkaban, so now there are reminders spree outside the train to arrest them in
(Because we are not allowed to get off the train and even called the XD, and I have heard the sound curse passenger room next door)


老實說,這趟旅程我什麼都遇到了,我心裡感到無比歡快 XD
Honestly, what I have experienced this journey, I feel very cheerful heart XD

到這邊已有三個月有餘
我仍一路平平安安順順利利的,都要感謝照顧我的人們、朋友
另外值得感謝的就是破爛的英文君
雖然你很破,但你總是在緊急時發揮作用
雖然你真的很破,但你在問路時玻棒的!!!!(我曾經在阿德雷跟人問路搭訕時,被對方誇獎我的英文很好XD,而且還不止一次,想必他們還未深入了解我)
還有雖然你真的很破很破,但我還是靠著你交到很多很棒的外國朋友(我都不知道我跟他們聊過什麼)
Here for three months to more than
I still safely proceeds smoothly all the way, thanks to the care of my people, friends
Also worthy of thanks of the my bed English
While you are really not very well, but you always play a role in emergency
Although you really very bad, but when you ask for a rod is really better !!!!
Although you have really bad, but I rely on you make many great foreign friends (I really can't remenber what I talked with them)


我在離開時那天,剛好有台灣女生搬進來
他說我跟外國人相處得好好,他說他語言能力不行,根本無法開口
但我來了、而且待滿了一季
我想說
這個世界只怕你不勇敢、不怕你語言能力不好
詞窮如我,仍是順利的去考過街頭藝人執照、跟外果仁工作交朋友、訂火車票、單獨旅行、迷路問路、轉換新地點
我不知道我憑藉著什麼走過來,直到今天我才覺得我很勇敢
我在MSN上告訴我的朋友"來到這邊,我能說我此生無憾,因為我想做的最重要的事都做過了"
我覺得我很棒,敢於放棄安逸,投身於自己的計劃與新旅行
完完全全的,我想這個Working hoilday VISA,我拿的爆炸有價值
所以林佳欣小姐,之後對自己有自信點 好嗎? XD


沒有留言:

張貼留言