September 13, today is the day after Mid-Autumn Festival
Last night, I sat in the back yard,explain to foreigners friend today is Chinense festival
They don't understand why celebrate today's moon
Maybe "reunite" word for them is nothing special
Living in environment that half is asians and half is a western
Increasingly evident on both sides feel different
For us, the Chinese celebrate "special"
For them, foreigners celebrate the "everyday"
Perhaps the relatively narrow-minded and calculating with
We should be happy to face to the everyday
These days, my heart has been unhappy
Have to say,some part with me still like the girl
Easily affected by others, is easy to fall into self-emotions
I tell to Jack and said: My character may be flawed, so it Unceasingly has encountered the same situation
But Jack is indeed the my best friend that know when I falt depression is not need encourage or consolation
I just need need a word awoke me
So, when i have to face to face work with her ,and still feel uncomfortable to see her face
I Can only remind myself "hey! You go to AU isn't to worry about other people's emotions it!"
That day I cried, next day that I hug the Irishman ask me
After listening to,he say Fuck!, But when he faced protagonist , still, just like to normal friend say "hello"
This is the attitude of foreigners doing things
I think I should be able to do so
After all, I have worked as professional AE, XD
While this is not business ,but I should still be have like a mature adult
Skip some insignificant little "Joke"
Hey! U did a great job today, Alice
and important point is "Don't think to much!":)
九月13號,今天,已經是中秋節後一天
昨天晚上我坐在後院,跟外國人解釋今天是中國的節慶
他們不懂為何要慶祝今天的月亮
也許"團圓"這個字反而對他們來說沒有什麼特別的
生活在一半是亞洲人,一半是西方人的環境中
益發明顯感受到兩邊的不同
對於我們,華人紀念"特別"
對於他們,外國人慶祝"每天"
也許,相對著斤斤計較及小心眼
更應該開心面對每一天
這幾天我心裡一直感到沮喪
不得不說,這方面的我仍然像個女生
容易被別人影響,容易陷入自我情緒
我對紅茶說:我的人格可能有缺陷,所以才一直遇到同樣的狀況
但紅茶不愧是御用許久的心靈導師
知道我情緒低落時要的不是鼓勵也不是安慰
只要一句話,點醒我自己
於是,在不得不面對面工作,看到他的臉仍然感到生氣時
也只能提醒自己" 謂!你到國外來不是要煩惱別人的情緒的吧! "
那天我哭了,抱著的愛爾蘭人隔天問我時
聽完說了一句Fuck!,但遇到主角時,仍能像普通人打招呼
這就是外國人處事的態度
我想我應該也能做到這樣
畢竟,我曾經當過專業的AE,XD
雖然這不是business
但我應該仍要表現得像個成熟的大人
略過一些無關緊要的惡作劇
Hey! U did a great job today,Alice
and important point is "Don't think to much!" : )
沒有留言:
張貼留言