Honestly, I really don't drunk.
Maybe, a little,but not drunk to extent that
I remember I drink during call to four people
received the bell twice before ,Jill
Hasn't answered the phone ,Brain
No one can talk of a heavy sense of loss may make me feel uncomfortable
I was sowing the international phone calls to the other two
I remember I cried, very badly in front of others crying
Everyone was scared , even at the room1 I saw a foreign girl ran out to see me
This may be only the third time in my life, cann't find a place to hide, it was irrepressibleemotions
I remember the last to hide the toilet, general weakness of sitting on the floor in the corner
I rely on the door, watching the toilet, just suddenly a kind of feeling I am protagonist's of the "Saw"
I have been holding the door, trying to collate a good emotions want to go out
But finally,I can only turn the lock direction I heard the voice of extra duty from myself
I don't know what my heart feel? maybe sad
international calls, in fact, didn't say anything, I just heard I've been crying
But amazingly, EE and Linda with both understand, and understand the problem I don't know
Today morning, I think about
I also found, perhaps because the feeling of being abandone
Jill is leave, my companion suddenly told me that she would move out the next day
Well!When I still lingering can't be clarified
Perhaps the world will determine the
hey! Who's I want to rely on it?
I'm so sorry about my drooling with disturbed.
老實說,其實我真的沒醉
也許是應該,還不至於醉到那種地步
我還清楚記得喝酒的期間我播了電話給四個人
鈴兩聲才接的張家西
一直不接電話的老杜
沒人可傾訴的失落感也許重重的使我感到不安
所以我後來播了國際電話給另外兩個人
我也還記得我大哭,很失態的在別人面前大哭
哭到所有人都被嚇到,甚至我看到一號房間的外國女生跑出來看我
這可能是我人生僅有的第三次,找不到地方躲起來,就感到壓抑不住情緒
我還記得我最後躲到女生廁所,全身無力的坐在地板的角落
我靠著門板,看著馬桶,突然有種自己是奪魂鋸主角的感覺
我一直握著門把,試圖整理好情緒想要走出去
但也只能一直轉著鎖起的方向,我聽到我關不住的聲音
我不知道我心中感覺是什麼?只覺得很難過
播通的國際電話,其實什麼都沒說,我只聽到我一直哭
但神奇的是,蔡老咪跟小孟都聽懂了,聽懂了我也不懂的問題
今天早上起來,仔細想想
我也才發現,也許是因為感到被拋棄
張家西走了,我的旅伴突然跟我說他隔天就要搬出去
好吧!就在我仍藕斷絲連的無法釐清時
也許世界就決定了
hey!你還想要依賴什麼呢?
對不起,關於被我打擾到的人
Maybe, a little,but not drunk to extent that
I remember I drink during call to four people
received the bell twice before ,Jill
Hasn't answered the phone ,Brain
No one can talk of a heavy sense of loss may make me feel uncomfortable
I was sowing the international phone calls to the other two
I remember I cried, very badly in front of others crying
Everyone was scared , even at the room1 I saw a foreign girl ran out to see me
This may be only the third time in my life, cann't find a place to hide, it was irrepressibleemotions
I remember the last to hide the toilet, general weakness of sitting on the floor in the corner
I rely on the door, watching the toilet, just suddenly a kind of feeling I am protagonist's of the "Saw"
I have been holding the door, trying to collate a good emotions want to go out
But finally,I can only turn the lock direction I heard the voice of extra duty from myself
I don't know what my heart feel? maybe sad
international calls, in fact, didn't say anything, I just heard I've been crying
But amazingly, EE and Linda with both understand, and understand the problem I don't know
Today morning, I think about
I also found, perhaps because the feeling of being abandone
Jill is leave, my companion suddenly told me that she would move out the next day
Well!When I still lingering can't be clarified
Perhaps the world will determine the
hey! Who's I want to rely on it?
I'm so sorry about my drooling with disturbed.
老實說,其實我真的沒醉
也許是應該,還不至於醉到那種地步
我還清楚記得喝酒的期間我播了電話給四個人
鈴兩聲才接的張家西
一直不接電話的老杜
沒人可傾訴的失落感也許重重的使我感到不安
所以我後來播了國際電話給另外兩個人
我也還記得我大哭,很失態的在別人面前大哭
哭到所有人都被嚇到,甚至我看到一號房間的外國女生跑出來看我
這可能是我人生僅有的第三次,找不到地方躲起來,就感到壓抑不住情緒
我還記得我最後躲到女生廁所,全身無力的坐在地板的角落
我靠著門板,看著馬桶,突然有種自己是奪魂鋸主角的感覺
我一直握著門把,試圖整理好情緒想要走出去
但也只能一直轉著鎖起的方向,我聽到我關不住的聲音
我不知道我心中感覺是什麼?只覺得很難過
播通的國際電話,其實什麼都沒說,我只聽到我一直哭
但神奇的是,蔡老咪跟小孟都聽懂了,聽懂了我也不懂的問題
今天早上起來,仔細想想
我也才發現,也許是因為感到被拋棄
張家西走了,我的旅伴突然跟我說他隔天就要搬出去
好吧!就在我仍藕斷絲連的無法釐清時
也許世界就決定了
hey!你還想要依賴什麼呢?
對不起,關於被我打擾到的人
沒有留言:
張貼留言