Maybe my close friend must already know,
I will leave soon,and I am going to Darwin next
Honestly, I just have mixed feelings
Looking back on Friday, I just have uploaded a new album "Renmark have any other place we not play?"
And suddenly, my friend told me, we got new job about before our contact mango shed.
But Very surprise, less than eight days will On board
Oh~ u should know,
Renmark in southern Australia, Darwin in northern Australia
( seven times more than the distance from Taipei to Kaohsiung)
Because I insisted to buy train tickets six months, so it takes three days just to move time
anyway, Rail explorer pass it is a good deal and more cheap that I can use it go to everywhere I wan
The point is that from Ardley to Darwin "The Ghan, is the most long-distance train in Australia, how I can miss it
This to one to bet on not only time, stable job and my life with
You know,just like in the long-raising aquarium fish, what must have put it in the sea it will feel Maladjustment
Moreover, as I was so lazy!!!!
However, finally , I give two words make myself awoke
One that I said to myself: maybe I will regret going after, but if I don't,I will egret now
One of my friends said to me: you come to Australia not need stray, to stabilize good should be in Taiwan
Taiwan's friend gave me many suggestions, direct foreign friends said to me: as long as you are determined enough to go
Thank you these, let me on board four days before, resolutely decided to go look at the desert
(Do not lie, Darwin is now the summer is hot to the terrible desert-type climate)
During this period, to help two of place to write a SWOT analysis
Also play a lot of calls with booking the train ticket and report time with the new company
Honestly I am not good in English, but fortunately I will to do some homework
Then move two days before, is still very calmly booked all tickets
It so happened, booked tickets on the night before my friends said they won't go there with me
I consider a long long time, because there are many problems with Darwin Aboriginal offensive
A girl ran past, I think I'm crazy
However, the final end, I decided to go, play with my life XD
In addition, Renmark most made me feel dismay
Is my work, I work with in the stability of Gillaney colleagues, friends
Friday I am leaving, all of Wednesday's vote set; today, Thursday, I was told that to my packing shed.
Honestly, consider moving these days a great torment my heart
Because it acts like it both ways, very treacherous
But I can't hurry decision this, because I don't want less than a boat ride in a foreign country was forced to return
I feel very embarrassed, but my foreign friends said to me: It doesn't matter, here is one such
Manager asked me when I will come back, because we have a factory to work in January next year
I smiled, touched the hearts a little bit, but I can only tell her, I'm not sure, but I really like here
I think I am a good employee, so each piece of work will be reluctant to part (XD)
After get all down, I fell a little sadly
In fact, in a warm environment to be too long, really would not want to move
Remove the excitement, even under the many, many, are not willing to
Because Renmark is really has been like my first home
Here I know in Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Ireland, the UK, Europe friend
Here I drunk with my foreigner friend
Here I went abroad for the first time the Club
Here I get the first chief of the work
Here I broke my camera (XD)
Here I certainly work by foreigners
Here I get all sorts of things
Here I wait too long, really long, long time to put it as my hometown
Have to leave here a long time to consider so long
However, this is the meaning of travel
We met, separation, and then encounter a side in the world
I'm in the winter to the coldest place, the hottest city in the summer
I'm a Backpacker, I'm Alice Lin , I was enjoying my wandering life:)
跟我熟一點的朋友想必已經知道了
敝人在下我即將脫離穩定的環境前往下一站 達爾文
老實說,現在的心情很複雜
回想周五時,我剛好上傳完新相簿"Renmark之我們還要玩什麼才好"
朋友就告訴我,之前應徵的包裝芒果確認了
但措手不及的不到八天時間就要On board
先讓我告訴大家
Renmark在澳洲的南端、達爾文在澳洲的北端(大概是七倍的台北到高雄的距離以上)
由於我很堅持的要買火車半年票,因此光是移動時間就需要三天
沒辦法,Rail explorer pass實在是很划算,之後我想去哪都可以無限搭乘火車
重點是,從阿德雷到達爾文的"The Ghan,是全澳最長途的火車,怎麼可以不體驗一下"
不過這一來一往,賭的不只是時間、還有我穩定的工作跟生活
你也知道,在水族缸養久的魚,一下把它放在海中想必它也會覺得不適應
何況是懶散如我
但,最後的最後,又是兩句話點醒了我
一句是我對自己說的:去了之後說不定會後悔,但不去我現在就會後悔
一句是我朋友對我說的:你來澳洲不就是要流浪、要穩定就在台灣好了呀
台灣的朋友給了我很多建議、外國朋友直接跟我說:只要你下定決心就前往就好
謝謝這些,讓我在on board前四天,毅然決然決定去瞧瞧沙漠
(不騙人,達爾文現在夏季正是熱到可怕的沙漠型氣候中)
這期間,幫自己兩個新舊地方寫了SWOT分析
也打了很多電話跟爬文訂火車票與跟新公司溝通報到時間
老實說我英文不好,但幸好還會做點功課
於是移動日前兩天,仍是很不慌不忙的訂好所有票
說來也巧,訂好票的當天晚上我的朋友才說他們不去了
我又想了很久很久,因為達爾文有很多帶有攻擊性的原住民
一個女生跑過去,我也覺得我瘋了
但最後的最後,我還是決定放手一搏、玩一下我的人生XD
另外,在Renmark最讓我覺得不捨的
就是我的工作,我在Gillaney的穩定工作跟同事、朋友
周五我要離開了,周三訂完所有票;今天周四,我才跟公司說
老實說,考慮移動的這幾天我心裡很大的煎熬
因為這樣彷彿腳踏兩條船的行為,很卑弊
但我卻無法不這樣,因為我不想在國外踏不到船而被迫返航
我心中感到很不好意思,我的外國朋友卻跟我說:沒關係,這邊就是這樣
經理問我什麼時候會回來,因為我們的工廠到明年一月都有工作
我笑了下,心中有點感動,卻也只能跟他說,我不確定,但我真的很喜歡這邊
我想我是好員工,所以每份工作都會依依不捨(笑)
搞定一切後,空了下來,我卻有點想哭
其實是,在溫暖的環境中待太久,真的會捨不得
除去興奮的心情,甚下的好多好多,都是不捨得
因為Renmark,真的已經像我在澳洲的第一個家了
我在這邊認識了香港、日本、韓國、愛爾蘭、英國、歐洲各國的朋友
我在這邊跟外果仁喝酒喝到吐
我在這邊去了國外第一次的Club
我在這邊得到第一份正職的工作
我在這邊弄壞了我的相機(笑)
我在這邊受到外國人工作上的肯定
我在這邊,得到了好多好多東西
我在這邊待太久,真的太久,久到我把它當成家鄉
久到要離開這邊還得考慮這麼久
但是,旅行的意義不就是這樣
我們相遇、分離,然後在偶遇在世上某一端
我在冬天到最冷的地方,在夏天到最熱的城市
我是Backpacker、我是林佳欣,我正享受我的流浪生活中 : )
I will leave soon,and I am going to Darwin next
Honestly, I just have mixed feelings
Looking back on Friday, I just have uploaded a new album "Renmark have any other place we not play?"
And suddenly, my friend told me, we got new job about before our contact mango shed.
But Very surprise, less than eight days will On board
Oh~ u should know,
Renmark in southern Australia, Darwin in northern Australia
( seven times more than the distance from Taipei to Kaohsiung)
Because I insisted to buy train tickets six months, so it takes three days just to move time
anyway, Rail explorer pass it is a good deal and more cheap that I can use it go to everywhere I wan
The point is that from Ardley to Darwin "The Ghan, is the most long-distance train in Australia, how I can miss it
This to one to bet on not only time, stable job and my life with
You know,just like in the long-raising aquarium fish, what must have put it in the sea it will feel Maladjustment
Moreover, as I was so lazy!!!!
However, finally , I give two words make myself awoke
One that I said to myself: maybe I will regret going after, but if I don't,I will egret now
One of my friends said to me: you come to Australia not need stray, to stabilize good should be in Taiwan
Taiwan's friend gave me many suggestions, direct foreign friends said to me: as long as you are determined enough to go
Thank you these, let me on board four days before, resolutely decided to go look at the desert
(Do not lie, Darwin is now the summer is hot to the terrible desert-type climate)
During this period, to help two of place to write a SWOT analysis
Also play a lot of calls with booking the train ticket and report time with the new company
Honestly I am not good in English, but fortunately I will to do some homework
Then move two days before, is still very calmly booked all tickets
It so happened, booked tickets on the night before my friends said they won't go there with me
I consider a long long time, because there are many problems with Darwin Aboriginal offensive
A girl ran past, I think I'm crazy
However, the final end, I decided to go, play with my life XD
In addition, Renmark most made me feel dismay
Is my work, I work with in the stability of Gillaney colleagues, friends
Friday I am leaving, all of Wednesday's vote set; today, Thursday, I was told that to my packing shed.
Honestly, consider moving these days a great torment my heart
Because it acts like it both ways, very treacherous
But I can't hurry decision this, because I don't want less than a boat ride in a foreign country was forced to return
I feel very embarrassed, but my foreign friends said to me: It doesn't matter, here is one such
Manager asked me when I will come back, because we have a factory to work in January next year
I smiled, touched the hearts a little bit, but I can only tell her, I'm not sure, but I really like here
I think I am a good employee, so each piece of work will be reluctant to part (XD)
After get all down, I fell a little sadly
In fact, in a warm environment to be too long, really would not want to move
Remove the excitement, even under the many, many, are not willing to
Because Renmark is really has been like my first home
Here I know in Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Ireland, the UK, Europe friend
Here I drunk with my foreigner friend
Here I went abroad for the first time the Club
Here I get the first chief of the work
Here I broke my camera (XD)
Here I certainly work by foreigners
Here I get all sorts of things
Here I wait too long, really long, long time to put it as my hometown
Have to leave here a long time to consider so long
However, this is the meaning of travel
We met, separation, and then encounter a side in the world
I'm in the winter to the coldest place, the hottest city in the summer
I'm a Backpacker, I'm Alice Lin , I was enjoying my wandering life:)
跟我熟一點的朋友想必已經知道了
敝人在下我即將脫離穩定的環境前往下一站 達爾文
老實說,現在的心情很複雜
回想周五時,我剛好上傳完新相簿"Renmark之我們還要玩什麼才好"
朋友就告訴我,之前應徵的包裝芒果確認了
但措手不及的不到八天時間就要On board
先讓我告訴大家
Renmark在澳洲的南端、達爾文在澳洲的北端(大概是七倍的台北到高雄的距離以上)
由於我很堅持的要買火車半年票,因此光是移動時間就需要三天
沒辦法,Rail explorer pass實在是很划算,之後我想去哪都可以無限搭乘火車
重點是,從阿德雷到達爾文的"The Ghan,是全澳最長途的火車,怎麼可以不體驗一下"
不過這一來一往,賭的不只是時間、還有我穩定的工作跟生活
你也知道,在水族缸養久的魚,一下把它放在海中想必它也會覺得不適應
何況是懶散如我
但,最後的最後,又是兩句話點醒了我
一句是我對自己說的:去了之後說不定會後悔,但不去我現在就會後悔
一句是我朋友對我說的:你來澳洲不就是要流浪、要穩定就在台灣好了呀
台灣的朋友給了我很多建議、外國朋友直接跟我說:只要你下定決心就前往就好
謝謝這些,讓我在on board前四天,毅然決然決定去瞧瞧沙漠
(不騙人,達爾文現在夏季正是熱到可怕的沙漠型氣候中)
這期間,幫自己兩個新舊地方寫了SWOT分析
也打了很多電話跟爬文訂火車票與跟新公司溝通報到時間
老實說我英文不好,但幸好還會做點功課
於是移動日前兩天,仍是很不慌不忙的訂好所有票
說來也巧,訂好票的當天晚上我的朋友才說他們不去了
我又想了很久很久,因為達爾文有很多帶有攻擊性的原住民
一個女生跑過去,我也覺得我瘋了
但最後的最後,我還是決定放手一搏、玩一下我的人生XD
另外,在Renmark最讓我覺得不捨的
就是我的工作,我在Gillaney的穩定工作跟同事、朋友
周五我要離開了,周三訂完所有票;今天周四,我才跟公司說
老實說,考慮移動的這幾天我心裡很大的煎熬
因為這樣彷彿腳踏兩條船的行為,很卑弊
但我卻無法不這樣,因為我不想在國外踏不到船而被迫返航
我心中感到很不好意思,我的外國朋友卻跟我說:沒關係,這邊就是這樣
經理問我什麼時候會回來,因為我們的工廠到明年一月都有工作
我笑了下,心中有點感動,卻也只能跟他說,我不確定,但我真的很喜歡這邊
我想我是好員工,所以每份工作都會依依不捨(笑)
搞定一切後,空了下來,我卻有點想哭
其實是,在溫暖的環境中待太久,真的會捨不得
除去興奮的心情,甚下的好多好多,都是不捨得
因為Renmark,真的已經像我在澳洲的第一個家了
我在這邊認識了香港、日本、韓國、愛爾蘭、英國、歐洲各國的朋友
我在這邊跟外果仁喝酒喝到吐
我在這邊去了國外第一次的Club
我在這邊得到第一份正職的工作
我在這邊弄壞了我的相機(笑)
我在這邊受到外國人工作上的肯定
我在這邊,得到了好多好多東西
我在這邊待太久,真的太久,久到我把它當成家鄉
久到要離開這邊還得考慮這麼久
但是,旅行的意義不就是這樣
我們相遇、分離,然後在偶遇在世上某一端
我在冬天到最冷的地方,在夏天到最熱的城市
我是Backpacker、我是林佳欣,我正享受我的流浪生活中 : )
沒有留言:
張貼留言